Where to Start: Live Holiness
As you seek the Lord and grow in relationship with Him through prayer, ask Him how He wants you to live in accordance with His will.
- Attend Mass every Sunday. Go to daily Mass, if possible. The Eucharist is the source and summit of our faith; receive Holy Communion frequently.
- Commit to a daily life of prayer
- Seek to be more like Christ. Receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation frequently.
- Make a commitment to grow closer to God every day. Make a daily examination of conscience. (See http://www.usccb.org/prayer-and-worship/sacraments/penance/)
- Live the Beatitudes. (see http://www.scborromeo.org/ccc/p3s1c1a2.htm)
- Witness to Christ in your everyday life by living a life of charity, of sacrifice, of total commitment to Him, and by sharing your faith with others.
- Live healthy relationships; live the virtue of chastity
- Be active - serve in your local parish or in one of the social ministries of the Diocese in a way that the Holy Spirit is moving you to do..
Through prayer, seek a life centered on Christ, totally abandoned to Him. "If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it." (Matt 16:24-25)